.NET Web Developer - Pleasant Prairie, WI
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Phone Number: 3189188789
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY!
Employee Type: Contract to HIRE
Duration: CONTRACT is 6 â€“ 12 Mo. To PERMANENT
Pay Rate: Contract Rate: $60 - $95/Hr. DOE & Permanent Rate (FTE) $70 -$95K
Work Status: Green Card or US Citizen Highly Desirable
H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time.
C2C is available for Green Card Holders
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS:
This will give you an idea of what the interview process will look like for this position. The candidate will have to take the clientâ€™s tests. Test scores will be a key factor in the decision process. Candidates will be REQUIRED to:
• Complete online assessments PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW. The client will contact the candidate via email or phone to arrange online testing and send them instructions.
• Complete two tests on-site at their Corporate office PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW. These tests will take around 30 minutes to complete.
• The client preference is to have candidates who are LOCAL and who have no more than a 25 - 40 minute drive. Out-of-state candidates are fine, but LOCAL candidates will be given priority over out-of-state candidates. You must include your address in your resume.
• Candidates are not expected to move to Wisconsin but they must understand the length of the commute and be committed to the assignment.
• If the candidate needs to relocate, it is on their dime. The client will not pay for any relocation.
• Strong communication skills - oral and written
• Local travel may be required between our buildings in Waukegan, IL and Pleasant Prairie, WI
• Additional travel may be required depending on the needs of IT
• Candidate may be required to be "on call" during nights and weekends
• Candidate must be willing to work outside of normal work schedule
• No working from home â€“ the candidate is expected to be in the office
• Hours will be from 7:00am to 4:00pm, 7:30am to 4:30pm, OR 8:00am to 5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
• .NET framework experience
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
• Work with all areas of the company to make sure requested applications are clearly designed, easy to use, self-explanatory & fulfilling user needs
• Provide production support for existing legacy applications
• Solid understanding of Object-oriented design
• Proven knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, ADO.NET)
• Understanding of client-server architecture & MVC design pattern
• Knowledge of AJAX frameworks, web services and/or Flash is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 / 2005 / 2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Enterprise Manager / Query Analyzer, Visual Source Safe
• Knowledge of relational database design; proven experience using SQL Server & T-SQL, with ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions & SQL Queries
• High School or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
If you feel your knowledge, skills and abilities meet the needs of our clients ~ I want your resume!
Send resume, rate of pay requested, availability and work status to email@example.com.
Please feel free to email me should you have any questions.
Send this search to yourself (or a friend):