The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport CoastÂ® is an extraordinary destination located in Southern California with expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. With Palladian-inspired architecture from Northern Italy, The Resort offers 204 Bungalow guest rooms and 128 Villas that give guests the feeling of a home away from home, along with world-class restaurants in classic al fresco settings, a luxurious spa and 36 holes of golf designed by Tom Fazio. The Resort is located between the exclusive communities of Laguna Beach and Newport Beach with just a 15 minute drive from Orange Countyâ€™s John Wayne airport, a 30 minute drive from Long Beach Airport and a 45 minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport. The Resort at Pelican Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Esthetician is responsible for providing professional and relaxed facial treatments to guests in accordance with accepted industry standards. They are responsible for describing and promoting the services of the Spa and other resort facilities and must maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, other employees and management staff.
The Resort at Pelican Hill is looking for an On Call Esthetician to join the #1 resort in the United States. To Apply, please copy & paste the link below into your web browser:
• Maintain an accurate log book and schedule chart to ensure guests of the Spa are serviced in a timely manner.
• Ensure all equipment and products are maintained and used in a proper manner.
• Provide professional facial treatments, including a basic, seaweed, collagen or paraffin facial.
• Provide hair removal services as requested.
• Utilize and market all retail products for guests.
• Provide all treatments according to protocol with skill, proficiency and following all local and/or state regulations.
• Project an image of friendliness, professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
• Set up, utilize, operate and clean all equipment in the facial rooms.
• Strictly adhere to the companyâ€™s lost and found policies and procedures.
• Follow all procedures when responding to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Possess required licenses for facial treatments that meet local and state requirements.
• Minimum one (1) year experience as an Aesthetician, preferably in a hotel/resort environment.
• Extensive knowledge of facial treatment and hair removal methods, the products used and proper protocols.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with management staff and other employees in a professional manner.