With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
REEF Kitchens – Houston located at Houston, TX is currently hiring a Kitchen Supervisor.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Supervises production kitchen team and establishes a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, and effective communication in the production kitchen.
• Estimates food requirements and controls serving portions, eliminates waste and leftovers.
• Prepares all food efficiently and in sufficient quantities in compliance with Vessel policy.
• Assure all Production is ready for next day, and all jobs are organized together, both hot and cold, & clearly marked.
• Verifies kitchen staff follow all recipes & portion servings correctly & according to menu specifications.
• Monitor taste and quality control of all food production.
• Utilizes company production planning tools and resources to ensure facility accountability for production scheduling.
• Determines all cost of food service operation, prepares recommendations for ensuing budget year, work within the current budgetary guidelines and maintains control over expenditures.
• Manages and maintains to the highest level the health, sanitation, and safety regulations pertaining to the handling and storage of foods and the operation of food processing facilities and equipment.
• Complies with all state and federal Health and Safety codes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Minimum of 3-4 years of supervisory experience in a food production/manufacturing environment.
• Must have sound knowledge of principles of cost accounting, record keeping, and budget planning and purchasing procedures.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Prior experience as a supervisor overseeing and directing a large staff.
OH, AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Walk and stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time
To submit your application for this job, please go to: http://www.reefkitchensjobs.com
Candidates must be 18 years or older to be considered for the role.
REEF KITCHENS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.