Walgreens at the corner of Happy and Healthy
Build a Solid Future with Walgreens as a BEAUTY Consultant
Be a part of a beauty revolution to change the face of beauty by joining our team as a Beauty Consultant. Apply beauty expertise, creative problem solving and innovative selling to set the stage for leading in beauty.
Our Beauty Consultant offers personalized advice, tips/hints, mini-makeovers and product consultations using electronic devices to meet customer’s beauty, skincare and cosmetics needs and desires.
Walgreens is creating a unique customer experience by offering beauty customers impartial, personalized advice across the best range of global beauty brands in a welcoming, inspirational & convenient environment. By demonstrating a passion for beauty & combining this with our existing strengths, we create a unique differentiated offering for customers. Why not join us?!
Walgreens offers both full –time and part –time positions. You can search our site by zip code or city to identify your best location.
• High School Diploma/GED and at least one year of experience working in a retail sales environment that required meeting a defined sales goal OR at least one year of experience proactively selling beauty products and providing customer care.
• Experience in developing ways to accomplish goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
• Knowledge of products and brands in order to engage and meet the needs of the customer.
• Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
• Basic level PC/tablet skills.
• Requires willingness to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
• Any required licensing required by state or local authorities to engage in selling of beauty products.
• Licensure in Cosmetology or as an Esthetician as granted by appropriate state licensing authority.
• Experience demonstrating makeup application and providing makeovers to customers.
• Experiencing selling Prestige brands.
• Degree from Beauty School.
• Experience with another retailer in the form of an Externship.
Explore Beauty Consultant Opportunities at https://jobs.walgreens.com/job/brooklyn/beauty-consultant-pt-20hrs/1242/4812861
Walgreens is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.